It’s that time of year again! Amazon Web Services (AWS) is hosting their 4th annual AWS re:Invent event in Las Vegas from October 5th through 9th. AWS re:Invent is the mainstay event for AWS community, bringing together thousands of AWS end users, technologists, and AWS partners to celebrate the cloud and its application to businesses from startups to the enterprise.
Dome9 is proudly participating as a Gold sponsor this year at booth #1124. Check out our booth and meet Dome9 engineers and customers to learn more about cloud security vulnerabilities and strategies to protect your cloud while ensuring continuous delivery.
How will you make the most of re:Invent this year? The Dome9 team here is to help security minded folks with tips on breakout sessions and the best swag available on the floor:
The most valuable security breakout session
Attending breakout sessions at AWS re:Invent is one of the most important means to accelerate your cloud knowledge. With more than 250 sessions to choose from, the real question is which are the most important to attend? Dome9’s Chief Marketing Officer, Harish Agastya, has put together a short list of must attend security breakouts:
1. SEC201 — AWS Security State of the Union | Wednesday, Oct 7, 11:00 AM — 12:00 PM — Palazzo K
2. SEC303 — Architecting for End-to-End Security in the Enterprise | Wednesday, Oct 7, 11:00 AM — 12:00 PM — Titian 2201B
3. SEC306 — Defending Against DDoS Attacks | Wednesday, Oct 7, 2:45 PM — 3:45 PM– Palazzo K
4. NET301 — NextGen Networking: New Capabilities for Amazon Virtual Private Cloud | Thursday, Oct 8, 4:15 PM — 5:15 PM — Titian 2201B
5. SEC402 — Enterprise Cloud Security via DevSecOps 2.0 | Thursday, Oct 8, 2:45 PM — 3:45 PM — Palazzo K
Awesome swag and amazing giveaways
Dome9 is flying high and so is our swag. The Dome9 team is covering awesome swag at booth #1124 with cool giveaways like shirts and stickers for your laptop or phone and contests for cloud security users:
DJI Drone — we’ll be giving away DJI’s latest phantom drone to a lucky winner at the end of the event. Drop by our booth for your chance to win!
Night tour of Vegas by CHOPPER — we’re also giving away an exclusive night tour of Las Vegas by helicopter…. what better way to see the city? Stop by for your chance to win!
SecOps Samurai t-shirts and stickers — Take one of our cool t-shirts back home. Get one for your infant child too. And a sticker for your laptop. Available till supplies last.
More importantly, it’s a great opportunity to meet with a focused groups of experts that understand the ins and outs of cloud security, as well as real life AWS end users that trust Dome9 to secure their AWS infrastructure.